Monday, January 18, 2010

White's man burden

I feel used, there's no way that I'm living my life like I should be living it. White people coming in and taking advantage of us, taking everything that we have, this isn't fair. What about my kids future, its just really sad since they where just born by the time those white people came and took our country, our place. I'm sure that there's another life that I haven't lived since they are taking mine and I'm not able to live it the fullest. Half- devils? what is that? have you even stop and think about what you white people are doing to us? You should be called half-devils, we don't even have control of our own life. What about my brother who was sent in a ship to go some other country, would I ever see him again? How come you are taking my religion away, just because you say yours is better? How can yours be better than mine when you hurting me, when you are hurting my people and my world.

At least hope is the only thing that you can't take away from me. We have been living just fine, we never needed your studies, we never needed someone to teach us what to do since we have our on culture, well we had, because you took that too. I just hope that one day this would end so I can give my family the life that they deserve.

by: Ana Chapela

No comments:

Post a Comment