Saturday, January 16, 2010

Response to "The White Man's Burden"- Jacob Krijt

I have made this statement to make my opinion about our national disaster heard. The outsiders to our land have come to claim it ruthlessly and even as we defended ourselves we were defeated by the foreign warriors. They have challenged our way of life and sought to demean us by forcing us to work for them. Our labour is now their profit and the fools beleive themselves justified. Merely because we do not have their advanced weapons or ways of transportation is no excuse to demand our livelihood and humiliate us. This arrogance has gone on for too long and I beleive it should end. Our way of life is threatened everyday as they send their people to try and force their hollow teachings upon us. I will worship no man anouther one forces me to.

We have all become part of a foreign scheme for wealth and power and we have no say in any part of it. All of us should be able to live as we choose. I shall not stand idly by while outsiders try to make fortunes from our sweat and blood. We are not tools, we are people, and no one is justified in forcing someone else to do something they are forced to act on. Sometime soon there will come a time where this audacity will be taken even further. I fear that as a part of their empire we are little more than tools for their use. We have seen how they traveled here, and who is to say that they will not force us to travel away from our homeland. I urge everyone to spread this message so that action may be taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment