Monday, January 18, 2010

Rudyard Kipling's "White Man's Burden" -- Stephanie LDE -- 10C

First of all you guys are the demonic and not even half but full devils! Do you think that before, I used to work my butt of to bring some food home for my family and now part of my family is not even here to bring food too. You have taken my children, my culture, and my religion away from me and still we are the demonic and half devils? Like seriously dude, get a live. Start looking at our lives the way we look at it. All I have suffered because of you guys! Just because you are white you say that! It doesn't mean that because we are black, you think that we are less than you guys! The same rights that you guys have as white people we also have as black people. What if we exchange for just one day and you will see what it means to live as a slave for a dumb, selfish European. (papiamentu accent)

No comments:

Post a Comment