Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What does it mean to be human?

Umm...wait...what DOES it mean to be human?? So many answers are running through my head! Well...personally I think being human means finding yourself and who you are as a person. It's living life to the fullest and being happy and care free. You definitely make mistakes, because no one is perfect. ( Trust me! I've had my fair share of "OMG, what did I dooo?!"s, fails, and days of clumsyness. :D ) But if you're smart or you just have a little common sense, then you'll learn from those mistakes. As humans we make connections, too. From friendships to feeling like twins, Pre-K boyfriends and girlfriends to real heart-throbbing love, frenemies to archenemies we do it all.
Then you turn yourself around. And THAT'S what its all about! :)

Elizabeth Anne Edwards
10A

No comments:

Post a Comment