Monday, January 18, 2010

The White Man's Burden

Oh, I see conservatism hit in Africa to. Ok. These so called “Europeans” are crazy people. They come right to my face and force me to change my lifestyle, how I dress, act, and everything. Who the hell they think they are? My parents. Screw them! Those bastards stole my family, my son and my wife away from me and send them far away. They send my other family and friends to camps or tribes to do there dirty work. They stole my farm and make me work for my own farm. I sleep in the barn and they sleep in my house. They gave me alcohol which tasted so bad! They want to convert our religion specially the kids, sending them to Catholic schools. What is going to happen after we convert? We can’t practice our own religion at all. We are puppets and the Europeans are our masters. When they pull the string, we must dance. Why should we? It is time to cut the strings! We will fight for our family, land, and our rights. So what we don’t have guns or ammunition, we have our strength, self respect, dignity, and god. Viva Africa!!!
- Amrit

No comments:

Post a Comment