Thursday, November 26, 2009

letter to my brother

Dear brother,

I decided to send this letter because tomorrow there will be a small battle close by where I am staying and I will be participating in it. People are saying that the south will bring much more soldiers than we have people living in this small town. So this might be the last letter that I will be writing.

How is everything over there in the south? Are you keeping out of trouble like I told you to? We both know that will never happen. How tall are you now? How is mother? Does she say anything about me or remember me. Is she still mad that I went to fight for the north? Could you please tell her that I really miss her and that I love her? Also tell her that the north has a very valid point in making the black equal to the whites. The blacks and whites are all people.

Your big brother.
Denzel

No comments:

Post a Comment