Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My letter

hello,

Hey Mr.kinzer I'm hear in curacao(ISC) , doing one of the hardest work I ever did which is fight to make my class as one class.

I don't have so much weapon only I have is my voice and god and my weak is my skin color. I have one goal with this war, I just would like to teach my class that we have to raise and fall as one! class. You know my buddy kinzer when I start this I thought was something easy but it isn't but I won't give up but now I don't see so much changes but I'm sure that I will win this war.

I know that you are e very systematic guy and I'm pretty sure that you would like to ask me what is my strategic to win this. Well buddy my strategic is one of the simplest one you know, I just will tell them that they just have to remember that there's is a place in their heart and can I know that it is LOVE, so I just want them to use IT!.

So what Your friend want's to eliminate is the individualism in my class and also the small groups in class so I just want one class!.I also would like to stop people to say things about people when they aren't in their presence.

But I have to and continue with my job(war) nothing is for real but all is possible if god is on my side....

No comments:

Post a Comment