Tuesday, December 1, 2009

letter to General Crawford (fictional)

Dear Mr. Crawford,
It’s me Jacob. I heard you gone and joined the confederation. Now I know your family is southern but I do hope you know you are making a huge mistake. The union is going to come out as the winner of this conflict for America, and everything the United States really stands for will be protected. I am not about to allow you or anyone else to cause further damage to our proud nation. Your people don’t do anything for us. We work for our living in factories, factories that will allow us to win this war. Face the facts my friend, you have joined the wrong side.
Though I am saddened by the news of your withdrawal from the civilized nation that once was I am hoping you shall soon see reason and depart from the south, at least until the war is over. I am only looking out for you Mr. Crawford; all I ever did was look out for you. But gosh darn, you have to take action yourself. We better not meet in battle Mr. Crawford, for I’ll see you dead for the betrayal you become part of. I wish we could be freinds like before but it really is all over now.
I hope I can at least see you when this is all over.

Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment