Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anne Frank

Ana Chapela 10A



Anne Frank

Today teenagers are so engaged with technology, and other things. Most of them are tired of being home because their parents don’t let them go or do what ever they want. Girls cry and think that is the end of the world when they don’t get that perfect dress for this party. They also think that most of their problems are bigger than others. Have you ever stopped and think about others? Meaning other people’s problems, meaning that you would have to do empathy with others and look at their problems, some of their problems might be way bigger than your problems, that’s when you realize that your problem isn’t that much of a problem now that you started to think about others problems.

Now think about Anne Frank’s problems. She was just a little girl starting to become a teenager just like you. She went to school where she had her best friends, she was just an ordinary girl with dreams and hopes. Anne Frank is so important to me now since with this project I had to research about her life even though I read the book, I didn’t payed much attention to it since I was small when I read it, now that im more mature enough to understand her life, she is a great symbol of what means to be courageous, brave, and at the same time innocent.

When she turned 13, she was given a diary that she named “kitty”, just two years before she went to the Auschwitz death camp in Poland. This diary meant so much to her because she was able to write everything that was one her mind, everything that bother her, everything that she dreamed of. Dealing with jews rejection wasn’t really an easy task to do but still Anne kept her hopes up even thought she didn’t know what was coming as we all know. Jews were not allow to go to the movies, they were not allowed to travel, and since some of Anne’s friends where cristians and she was jewish, so she wasn’t allowed to be with them. She was brave enough to deal with it .

If that happened to me I woudnt know what to do. This girl gives every teenage girl a lesson. Well at least she did it with me. Seriously now my problems don’t seem that much of a problem. She made me realize that life is amazing especially with the ones that love you.

Anne Frank is my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment