Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Man who is a Great Inspiration by Dhirenraj Dhruv

Alablancaweg, 65
Willemstad, Curcao
December 14, 2009

Daniel Kinzer
International School of Curacao
Willemstad, Curacao

Dear Mr. Daniel Kinzer,

The inspiration that you have given is really helpful in my life. You are a teacher and a coach who is a inspiration. The inspiration that you gave me is never give up in life. There is lots of inspiration in you. The one inspiration I really liked is that for each and every break you have to travel. You like to discover the world. The best thing about you as a teacher, coach, and as a husband is that how stupid anyone could be you wouldn’t lose you your temper on them. You are one of the smartest people I have ever met. As a teacher you have showed me the right path to lead life. You have been a role model who is from the BEGINNING to me. I have learned a lot from you which will help me in my future. You are one of the greatest. I am thanking you for all the help that I have gotten from you which has made me a better person.

Sincerely,

Your Student Dhirenraj Dhruv

No comments:

Post a Comment